Netwater Properties was formed in 1996 as a property company during the development of our first office park, Netwater Place.
Netwater Place has proven to be a highly sought after address, situated on very prominent premises opposite Mnet/Multichoice on the corner of Oak Avenue and Republic Road in Ferndale, Randburg.
Thereafter Ridgeview Office Park was developed in 2000 on the corner of Kent Avenue and Republic Road, Ferndale, Randburg.
All our commercial buildings and offices parks have been made available for rental.
Netwater Properties recently started servicing the residential townhouse market.
To date we have successfully completed
- Kent Close was developed during 2005 and comprises 42 townhouse units
- Oak Ridge was developed during 2006 and comprises 108 townhouse units
- Forest Place, was developed during 2007 and comprises 156 townhouse units
Forest Place was completed at the end of 2007 and has been made available for rental.
Netwater Properties also expanded into local retail shopping centres during 2009.
- Bram Fischer Centre on the corner of Bram Fischer Drive and George Avenue in Ferndale, Randburg, was refurbished during 2009 and 2010 to a very high standard. This centre has proven to be very successful and has been welcomed by our local community. During 2014 and 2015 we expanded the centre to include a Medical Centre on the first floor and this complements the centre very well.
- Pine Park Centre on the corner of Bram Fischer Drive and Dalmeny Road in Pine Park was refurbished during 2011 and 2012, also to a very high standard. This centre has assisted to sustain Randburg as a premier destination, close to Sandton.
Netwater Properties prides itself in building quality homes and new owners of our townhouses have been instrumental in advertising the quality in our reputation.
Netwater Properties also takes great care with our commercial buildings and office parks. Feedback from existing tenants say that we are very good landlords as we maintain our premises at a very high standard. This creates a win-win scenario and allows our tenants to present their premises to their customers in the best way possible.
Netwater Properties places a high focus on attending to maintenance calls. We have a competent maintenance team in house and we out-source specialist maintenance tasks. All maintenance calls are monitored on an ongoing basis and we plan to get teams on site as soon as possible. By attending to and resolving calls as soon as possible, maintenance is manageable.
As the proverb says – A stitch in time save saves nine.
Netwater Properties also have planned maintenance scheduled for all our premises. This allows us to do preventive maintenance and maintain our buildings to a high standard